Do you have an Android cell phone? Find out if your smartphone will run out of WhatsApp on September 30.
WhatsApp continues to make changes to its mobile application. Currently you can already use the communities, a space where you have the possibility to chat with more than 512 people at the same time, it is even expected that you can also hide the “online”.
However, like every month, Meta announces that some cell phones will no longer have WhatsApp because they have an outdated operating system. Will your mobile be affected? Review the following list and check it out right now.
LIST OF ANDROID CELL PHONES THAT WILL REMAIN WITHOUT WHATSAPP
- Archos 53 Platinum
- HTC Desire 500
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy s3 Mini
- Caterpillar Cat B15
- Sony Xperia M
- Wiko Five Five
- Wiko Dark Night
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- Huawei Ascend G740
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- Lenovo A820
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- ZTE V956 – UMi X2
- Huawei Ascend D2
- Samsung Galaxy Core
- Faea F1
- THL W8
- ZTE Grand X Quad v987
- ZTE Grand Memo
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus F5
- LG Optimus L5II
- LG Optimus L5 II Dual
- LG Optimus L3II
- LG Optimus L7 II Dual
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus F6
- LG Enact
- LG Optimus L4 II Dual
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Optimus L4II
- LG Optimus L2II
- LG Optimus F3Q
HOW TO SEE WHAT OPERATING SYSTEM YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE HAS
- The first thing will be to enter the Settings of your cell phone.
- Then go to the part where it says Update.
- In that section you can review not only the latest operating system you have, but also the customization layer.
- In case you have a pending update, it is better to install it.
SO YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR WHATSAPP BACKUP ON ANOTHER ANDROID CELL PHONE
- First, check that WhatsApp has no pending updates.
- Now, open the application and click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, go to “Settings” > “chats” > “Backup” > “Save”.
- Wait for the process to finish, it could take a few minutes.
- Proceed to uninstall WhatsApp on the old cell phone, and on the new device install the messaging app.
- Remember to have placed your SIM card in the new equipment that you will use. Open the app and follow the steps to register your account.
WHY CAN’T YOU SEE THE LAST TIME OF WHATSAPP CONNECTION
- There are several reasons why you cannot see your partner’s last WhatsApp connection time.
- One of them is that she or he decided to hide it from everyone.
- For that you must go to Settings, Account, Privacy and Hide for all last connection time.
- Another reason is that he does not have you scheduled on WhatsApp.
- Simply tell it to register your number and you’re good to go.
- Also, that person may have removed you from their contacts.
- As a last resort, he may have blocked you or switched phones.
- Always remember to keep in touch with him or her to avoid bad times.
- Only use this WhatsApp trick as long as you know the real reasons why the last connection time is hidden.
WHAT DOES “GPI” MEAN IN WHATSAPP
This is one of the words that is most used by young people and has nothing to do with an institution. Here we explain.
- The word “gpi” has the same structure as “XD” or “xoxo”.
- Although it is not an abbreviation defined by the Royal Spanish Academy, you can use it to save words.
- “Gpi” means “Thank you for inviting”.
- You can use it when you have found out that a group of your friends has been invited to a meeting, but you have not.
- It also serves to express disagreement with a fact.
- In the case of output that you have accepted, you can also use “gpi” as a form of thanking.
WHAT IS “ALV” FOR ADULTS WHO SEND IT THROUGH WHATSAPP
This abbreviation is used in different countries such as Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Argentina and has even become popular in Spain. As we said before, it is a vulgarity to express that something has bothered you and you do not care; however, it is very strange when adults 45 and over send the “ALV”, because they are not trying to insult you, they have simply given it their own meaning as the veteran “XD”, a laughing face that older people think is means “by God”.
What is “ALV” for adults? It ‘s simple, it means “I love you” or “Ay lovi u” , which translated into Spanish would be “I love you” or “I love you”, although it seems funny, the elders are giving you affection when they send you this abbreviation, quite the opposite of their true meaning. It is not the only one, although in a minority, others use it to try to summarize the phrase: “I love life”.
WHAT DOES “REPORT” MEAN IN WHATSAPP AND WHEN TO USE IT
- Many times blocking is not enough if we do not want someone to bother us on WhatsApp.
- That is why there is a “Report” button.
- This is found by tapping the three dots in the top corner of a conversation and then tapping “more”.
- “Reporting” is the most radical method to say that this person is harassing you.
- When you report someone on WhatsApp, your chat will automatically be sent to an app database.
- Specifically, it will be the last 5 messages that the other person has sent you.
- At that time, WhatsApp will evaluate your report request.
- If something harmful is found, WhatsApp will take action on the matter such as deleting that account or simply suspending it for violating its use policies.
- So keep that in mind if this is a case of blocking or reporting someone.
WHY YOU SHOULD CLEAR THE CACHE OF WHATSAPP
- First of all, clearing the WhatsApp cache will serve to free up some space on your mobile device. Many times this tends to weigh more than 1 GB.
- Likewise, deleting the cache of the app will also prevent the application from suffering from errors or certain bugs.
- Similarly, if you wish to do so, you will also delete certain junk files that have only been used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that by clearing the cache you will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the fast messaging app. In case you want to do it, you must click on “force close”.
- To delete the cache you must go to Settings, Applications and search for WhatsApp.
WHAT IS THE CACHE MEMORY IN WHATSAPP?
Whatsapp cache refers to the junk files stored in the internal storage of your device. Over time, this cache consumes a lot of space and also causes various other problems. All applications have their own cache files that are stored in the phone’s memory.
WHERE IS THE CACHE OF WHATSAPP?
According to the blog.masmovil.es website , mobile phones with an Android 4.2 system onwards can clear the cache of applications from the phone’s settings. To do this, go to: Settings> applications> select WhatsApp in the list of apps. In the menu that appears, click on storage and then on ‘clear cache ‘.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE NEW FUNCTION OF TEMPORARY MESSAGES IN WHATSAPP
- To begin with, you should know that this new version of temporary messages is only found, at the moment, in version 126.96.36.199 of WhatsApp Beta for Android.
- Although when you activate temporary messages in WhatsApp, they tend to disappear completely, that is, there is nothing left.
- But now every time you activate this function, the new chats will disappear, thus leaving the oldest ones to avoid losing any type of data.
- For this you just have to go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings, Privacy and select on “Default Duration”.
- At that moment you will see an option that says “You must select them”.
- Click there and you will see that you can choose which are all your friends who have the “Temporary messages” tool active.
HOW TO PUT YOUR NAME BLANK ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing is that there is no need to download APK.
- Second, you must enter this Unicode link .
- In the box you must select the blank text.
- In the event that you do it on the cell phone, you must insist a lot to achieve it.
- Copy the text and go to WhatsApp.
- There go to your profile by pressing Settings.
- At that moment click on your photo. Then press the pencil symbol.
- At that time you can change your name.
- Now just paste the above text copied from Unicode and hit save.
- And that’s it, your WhatsApp name will already be blank or transparent.
FIND OUT IF YOUR PARTNER HAS DELETED CHATS ON WHATSAPP
- First, check that WhatsApp has no pending updates.
- Now, open the application and press the icon of the three vertical points that are in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, access the “Settings”.
- Here you are going to press the “Storage and data” > “Manage storage” sections.
- Scroll down and in the “Chats” section you will see the name of all the contacts you have ever talked to.
- Finally, go back to the main WhatsApp interface and if the name of that user is not there, it means that their chat has been deleted.
Done, that would be it. You will not access the messages, but you will access the photos and videos that both have been sent by a WhatsApp conversation .
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF INSTALLING AN APK ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- In case you download the APKs from reliable websites such as: APKmirror , nothing would happen, since they offer you a very high level of security.
- If an APK that you saw on a little-known page caught your attention, we advise you not to download it because you could introduce a “Malware” or “Jocker” virus, both of which would steal your personal information such as: bank accounts, credit or debit card numbers , passwords, etc
- Another risk is that after having infected your mobile, you would have to format it or return it to its factory mode to eliminate all evil, it means that you will not be able to make a backup to save your multimedia files because you would be creating a copy of that same virus .
WHAT DOES THE BLACK HEART MEAN IN WHATSAPP?
- The black heart or dark heart is found in the WhatsApp objects section.
- In order to know its real meaning, we must turn to Emojipedia , the website that is responsible for explaining all the emoticons in the app.
- It can be used to express morbidity, sadness or any form of black humor.
- It is also used when a relationship is going through something murky.
HOW TO PUT MUSIC IN YOUR WHATSAPP STATES
- The first thing you should know is that when using this trick you need to be a Premium user of any music streaming platform.
- For example, you can use Spotify or YouTube.
- Now play the song you want.
- Then go to WhatsApp.
- Click on States and add one.
- At that moment the camera of your cell phone will open.
- Now just play the song.
- Record the state and you will notice that the music is on top.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PARTNER’S PROFILE PHOTO ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing you have to do is enter WhatsApp.
- There go to the three dots in the upper corner.
- Select Create group.
- At that time you must name the group with the name of your partner.
- Then add your friend or partner to the group.
- At that moment you will only have to place the photo that you like the most and that’s it.
- With this you will have changed the photo of any person and they can chat as you normally do on WhatsApp.
HOW TO FORCE CLOSE WHATSAPP
- First, enter the “Settings” of Android , you locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Applications”.
- Here you will see all the apps that you have installed on your cell phone. Access WhatsApp .
- The next step is to click on the option called “force close”, which is in the lower right corner.
- Finally, the device will warn you that forcing an app to stop can generate errors, click “Accept”.
- Done, this way you will no longer appear online when WhatsApp makes a backup at 2 or 3 in the morning.
HOW TO KNOW WHO IS SPYING ON YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS
- One of the clues to know if you are being spied on on WhatsApp is when you receive a message.
- If the notification disappears, that means someone has opened that alert from somewhere else.
- Do you want to block that person’s path? So this you must do.
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now head over to Settings.
- At that moment, click on the “Linked devices” tab.
- There you can not only check from where your WhatsApp was opened, but also the time.
- Now it is also possible to know the device from which they accessed your conversations, which can be a laptop or smartphone.
- Simply close all open sessions and that way you will prevent third parties from seeing your WhatsApp chats.