Belgium midfielder Kevin De Bruyne, who belongs to Manchester C, has been selected as the “Player of the Season” (player of the year) in the Premier League. The official website of the Premier League reported on the 21st.
De Bruyne reigns as the absolute commander of Manchester C, the leader in the Premier League this season. He has played in 29 league games so far, scoring 15 goals and 7 assists, including 4 goals in Wolverhampton (Wolves) in the 33rd section of the Premier League (postponed) the other day.
On the 21st, the Premier League official website announced that De Bruyne was elected to the “Player of the Season” due to voting. This is De Bruyne’s second award for the first time in two seasons since 2019-20. This makes De Bruyne the fourth player in history to win the Premier League’s “Player of the Season” multiple times. It was a feat after former Arsenal’s Thierry Henry, Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo, and former Manchester United’s Nemanja Vidic.
De Bruyne said through the official Manchester C club website, “I’m really proud of my second award. I’m very happy that the league is of very high quality and has been nominated with other great players.” Announcing comments.
The other candidate players are as follows.
- Joan Cansero (Manchester C / England midfielder)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool / England midfielder)
- Trent Alexander Arnold (same as above / England midfielder)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal / England midfielder)
- Son Hung Min (Tottenham ) / Korea National Team FW)
- Jarod Bowen (Westham / England FW)
- James Ward Prouse (Southampton / England National Team MF)
Latest in Sports: Cristiano Ronaldo will miss the final match of the season with the palace who has qualified for the EL due to injury