Do you want to enjoy your favorite series from Netflix to the comfort of a cell phone? Here we show you the steps to install the Netflix app on Android and iOS.
f you find yourself bored at home and don’t know what to do, a very favorable option is to watch a series or movie on a streaming platform. Among the most prominent is Netflix , which has a wide variety of personalized content, according to the tastes of each subscriber.
It is for this reason that, if you are already registered or plan to do so, you can download the application on your Android or iOS smartphone and comfortably watch any series, movie or anime that is trending.
Next, we give you a guide to download the Netflix application for free on your cell phone quickly.
How to Free Download Netflix on iPhone and Android
- From your smartphone , go to the App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android) .
- Now, click on the magnifying glass icon, located at the top of the screen.
- In the search engine, type Netflix .
- Next, look for the app and click on it.
- You will see a new window open. Hit the Install or Download button .
- Then you will have to wait a few seconds. Please note that this will take time, depending on the mobile device you have.
- Finally, open the application, register and enjoy its content.
How to edit screenshots on iPhone
- From your iPhone, take a screenshot with the power and home button at the same time.
- Next, quickly press the capture thumbnail, located in the lower left area.
- Now, you can write on the screenshot, crop it, or add more details.
- Once you’re done, click on the Done button , located at the top left.
- You can also share this image to other apps with the icon in the upper right corner.
Under these instructions, you can modify all the screenshots on your cell phone before storing them.
How to remove large download limitations from iPhone
- The first step you need to do is access Settings from your iPhone e.
- Next, tap on iTunes .
- From the options, select App Store .
- Now, choose the App Downloads alternative .
- Once done, hit Disable limit .
- After following this process, you will finally be able to download large apps without being restricted by your iPhone.
Apple has protection in place to prevent you from exceeding your mobile carrier’s data limits when installing an app. Previously, large files could only be downloaded over WiFi. Here’s how to get rid of the download limit.
This is how you can prevent iPhone voice memos from self-destructing
- First, tap on Settings from your iPhone menu .
- Then, choose the Messages option .
- Once done, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Select Audio Messages .
- Among the alternatives, choose Expire .
- Now hit Never .
After this, you no longer have to worry about your voice messages being automatically deleted from the app itself.