Fabio Quartararo became the fastest in the free practice session 4 (FP4) of the 2022 Dutch MotoGP , Saturday (25/6/2022). The Monster Energy Yamaha racer recorded the best time of 1 minute 32.478 seconds at the Assen Circuit.
It was raining again in Assen as the drivers prepared to show their speed in FP4. Of course this is quite difficult for the riders to be able to accelerate to the maximum.
Francesco Bagnaia was able to take advantage of these conditions quite well at the beginning of the session. He was able to become the fastest after successfully recording a time of 1 minute 32.695 seconds.
The Aprilia duo, Aleix Espargaro and Maverick Vinales, are now quite difficult to compete to be the fastest. In fact, they managed to be very competitive in FP3 with very dry track cond
Meanwhile, Fabio Quartararo again tried to show maximum speed to compete with Bagnaia. However, the Monster Energy Yamaha rider was only in second place with a record of 1 minute 32,921 seconds.
Even though it was quite difficult, Aleix continued to try his best to record the best results. Despite failing to be the fastest, Aleix was able to shift Quartararo’s position after being able to record a time of 1 minute 32.864 seconds.
However, Quartararo did not remain silent and immediately returned to his motorbike to be the fastest. As a result, the French rider managed to record a time of 1 minute 32.643 seconds and became the fastest.
Bagnaia continued to try again to give his best speed, but Quartararo was able to improve his time to 1 minute 32.478 seconds and at the same time smoked the Ducati duo of Francesco Bagnaia and Jack Miller. Also ahead of Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia) and Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM).
Complete Results of FP4 MotoGP Netherlands 2022, Saturday (25/6/2022)
- Fabio Quartararo FRA Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1)
- Francesco Bagnaia ITA Ducati Lenovo (GP22)
- Jack Miller AUS Ducati Lenovo (GP22)
- Aleix Espargaro SPA Aprilia Factory (RS-GP)
- Miguel Oliveira POR Red Bull KTM (RC16)
- Jorge Martin SPA Pramac Ducati (GP22)
- Enea Bastianini ITA Gresini Ducati (GP21)
- Maverick Viñales SPA Aprilia Factory (RS-GP)
- Brad Binder RSA Red Bull KTM (RC16)
- Luca Marini ITA Mooney VR46 Ducati (GP22)
- Joan Mir SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)
- Alex Rins SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)
- Franco Morbidelli ITA Monster Yamaha (YZR) -M1)
- Johann Zarco FRA Pramac Ducati (GP22)
- Takaaki Nakagami JPN LCR Honda (RC213V)
- Marco Bezzecchi ITA Mooney VR46 Ducati (GP21)*
- Fabio Di Giannantonio ITA Gresini Ducati (GP21)*