The 28th season of Free Fire has arrived! These seasons last between 30 and 70 days, and allow players to compete in Ranked or Ranked matches to earn numerous rewards. You will be able to move up or down the league based on your performance and the score obtained at the end of the game.
- Start of season : June 16, 2022.
- The season restarts on : August 5, 2022.
As with every season, we earn prizes in the form of cosmetics, supplies, shards, and coins to use in the in-game store. In other words, our ability will not only serve to rank up, but also to unlock content.
Get to know our guide and discover the prizes you will get for reaching each rank, as well as knowing which rank you will start the new season with.
Table of points and rewards for Ranked
|Range||Points||Rewards for arriving||seasonal exclusive|
|Bronze II||1100||1 Airdrop, 200 Gold Coins, 10 Tokens||–|
|Bronze III||1200||1 Campfire, 200 Gold Coins, 15 Tokens||–|
|Silver I||1300||Silver Fund, 200 Gold Coins, 25 Tokens||–|
|Silver II||1400||2 Scanners, 200 Gold Coins, 35 Tokens||–|
|Silver III||1500||2 Campfires, 200 Gold Coins, 45 Tokens||–|
|Gold I||1600||Gold Fund, 55 Tokens||Antonio Skin for P90|
|Gold II||1725||1 Card 50% to increase XP (3 days), 1 Royale Gold Ticket, 70 Tokens||–|
|Gold III||1850||3 Bonfires, 800 Gold Coins, 85 Tokens||–|
|Gold IV||1975||3 Airdrops, 800 Gold Coins, 100 Tokens||–|
|Platinum I||2100||Platinum Fund, 125 Tokens||Ferocious Rabbit Skin for M79 (7 days)|
|Platinum II||2225||3 Campfires, 1 Card 50% XP Up (3 days), 160 Tokens||–|
|Platinum III||2350||3 Scanners, 1500 Gold Coins, 200 Tokens||–|
|Platinum IV||2475||3 Gold Royale Tickets, 1500 Gold Coins, 225 Tokens||–|
|Diamond I||2600||Diamond Fund, 300 Tokens||Ferocious Rabbit Skin for M79 (30 days)|
|Diamond II||2750||5 Bonfires, 1 50% Gold Card (3 days), 400 Tokens||–|
|Diamond III||2900||5 Treasure Maps, 3 Shard Boxes, 500 Tokens||–|
|Diamond IV||3050||5 Airdrops, 1500 Gold Coins, 600 Tokens||–|
|Heroic||3200||Heroic Icon||Season 28 T-Shirt Heroic Emote (60 days)|
|Teacher||–||Master Icon, 700 Tokens||Teacher Emote (60 days)|
|Grand Master I||top 1000||Grandmaster Icon (60 days), Grandmaster Fund I (60 days). Note : You must stay in this rank to get the rewards.||–|
|Grand Master II||Top 500||Grandmaster Icon (60 days), Grandmaster Fund II (60 days). Note : You must stay in this rank to get the rewards||–|
|Grand Master III||Top 200||Grandmaster Icon (60 days), Grandmaster Pool III (60 days). Note : You must stay in this rank to get the rewards||–|
|Grand Master IV||Top 50||Grandmaster Icon (60 days), Grandmaster Pool IV (60 days). Note : You must stay in this rank to get the rewards||–|
Exclusive reward of the 28th season when reaching Gold I : Exclusive skin of Antonio for P90.
If you want to know more details about the ranks, check out the new leagues and rewards from the Free Fire qualifiers .
Season Reset Rank
Whenever a new season starts, each player will be placed in a lower rank and lose a few points. The higher you have risen, the more leagues you will drop at the start of the season.
- If you finished between Bronze I and Bronze II , you will start the new season at Bronze I rank with 1000 points .
- If you finished between Bronze III and Silver I , you will start the new season at the Bronze II rank with 1130 points .
- If you finished between Silver II and Silver III , you will start the new season at Silver I rank with 1310 points .
- If you finished between Gold I and Gold II , you will start the new season at Silver II rank with 1410 points .
- If you finished between Gold III and Gold IV , you will start the new season at Silver III rank with 1520 points .
- If you finished between Platinum I and Platinum II , you will start the new season at Gold I rank with 1610 points .
- If you finished between Platinum III and Platinum IV , you will start the new season at Gold II rank with 1740 points .
- If you finished at Diamond I , you will start the new season at Gold III with 1855 points .
- If you finished at Diamond II , you will start the new season at Gold IV with 1990 points .
- If you finished between Diamond III and Diamond IV , you will start the new season at Platinum I with 2110 points .
- If you finished between Heroic and Master , you will start the new season at Platinum III rank with 2400 points . (May vary)
- If you finished at Grand Master , you will start the new season at rank Diamond I with 2600 points . (May vary)
How to rank up fast
To quickly rank up, it’s important to maintain a good level of gameplay. In addition to that, it is essential to meet the following objectives:
- Eliminate enemy players.
- Revive teammates.
- Cause damage to opponents, vehicles, or barrels.
- Get a good ranking in each match.
- Survive as long as possible.
- Complete daily missions.
Ideally, try to strike a balance between eliminations and good position. If you eliminate 10 players but get downed early in the game, you will probably end up with less points than someone who eliminated 3 enemies and finished in the TOP 5. For that reason, try to reach high positions!
What is the Fire Pass?
In each season there is a game pass, officially called Fire Pass. You can choose between keeping the free variant, the Free Pass, or the paid version, Elite Pass. As you play matches, you will be able to unlock quite a few different content such as weapon skins or character shards, coins, etc.
To obtain these items, you must complete challenges and missions from each season to earn medals. Then enter the Fire Pass menu and click on the items to unlock them. In general, you will get new prizes every 5 medals.