Garena Free Fire MAX was set to release OB33 on March 23, 2022. Garena always shuts down all servers around update time to roll out the new changes. Trying to open the Garena server during maintenance or without updating their game may result in a ‘503 Service Unavailable’ error. After maintenance, players can usually re-enter the game after a few hours. After the maintenance patch, players may experience ‘503 Service Unavailable’ for up to 12 hours. Here’s how to fix the 503 error.
How to fix Garena Free Fire MAX patch OB33 service unavailable?
If you get this error, make sure you update the game and restart it. Wait a few hours and try again. If this does not resolve the 503 service unavailable error, you can contact Garena for assistance.
- Click here to access the Garena Customer Service website and sign in through any of the given methods.
- Once you are logged in, the main page will be shown. Tap on the arrow next to your Nickname and choose the ‘Submit a request’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Choose your game client version.
- Your Free Fire account UID and in-game Nickname are pre-filled, you cannot change the data in these fields.
- Choose the type of request from the dropdown list:
- Submit the ticket.
Note that Garena will only process requests with ALL the required information included. You can check your submitted requests through the ‘My Requests’ tab on your profile.
Check out also : OB33 – Free Fire Max Patch Notes and Details
OB33 update for Garena Free Fire Max has been released and adds many significant new features to the game. The brand-new Character Link System has been implemented along with a new credit system and an improved reporting system to combat toxicity. In addition to introducing a new character, reworking certain characters, and balancing others,