For those who are worried that even though they have been straightened, they will return to frizz due to rain or sweat, I would like you to try the styling method using a straight iron. Introducing how to use a hair iron that lasts for a long time, and how to keep it from getting swelling or habit on a rainy day.
How to make your hair straight on a rainy day with a curling iron for a long time]
This is a must-see for those who are worried that during the rainy season, the blown hair will quickly swell, and the intention of straightening the curly hair with a curling iron will return to its original state. We will show you how to make straight hair last longer even on rainy days and how to use a straight iron correctly. In addition, there is also a trick that is nice for those who have too much volume of hair and those who spread it. There is a little trick to getting your hair to withstand rain and moisture while minimizing habits and swells!
Base style and hair quality
Hair quality that tends to be voluminous due to humidity. Bob’s hair ends are dry and uncoordinated, and the amount of hair is a little large, making it easy to get rid of.
Correct usage of straight iron [Basic]
1. First, separate the first hair and clip the excess hair. The point is to take it thinly with a width of 3 cm! For those who are concerned about the habit and volume of the root, thin slices (3 cm or less) are recommended.
2. This is an example of NG with a width of 5 cm and a thick thickness. If you divide it thickly, the heat will not reach the roots, and as a result, you will not be able to make beautiful straight hair from the roots. Please compare it with the correct example (3 cm width) and use it as a guide.
3. Hold it with a straight iron set from 150 degrees to 180 degrees. The point is to lift the hair bundle until it is parallel to the floor. This will iron the area near the root. When pinching, weaken the force so that the root does not break. Gently slide it as if stroking the surface. Gradually increase the pinching force.
4. Slide the iron up to two-thirds of the tuft while pinching it tightly. The ends of the hair will be pinched again later, so don’t worry about it at this point.
5. If you have a strong habit, repeat 3-4 times while being aware of thinning your hair, and proceed to the surface. Lift the surface straight up and slide it. Again, gently pinch the root and gradually strengthen it.
6. Once you reach the surface, pinch the hair bundles together from the middle part and slide your wrists back toward the ends of the hair.
7. One side is ready! There is an iron on the right side and no on the left side, so please compare.
How to straighten bangs that are prone to habit
1. First, divide the bangs into upper and lower tiers and clip them. The lower row is divided into three hair bundles, left and right and center (black eye width). You can lower the iron temperature from 100 degrees to 120 degrees.
2. Lift it to a height parallel to the floor, gently pinch it with an iron, and lower it in a large arc. If you want to curl firmly, rotate your wrist firmly. Similarly, the bundles at both ends.
3. Divide the upper row into two parts. Lift it straight up, pinch it, and then go down while drawing a large arc. It is completed when the habit of the bangs grows firmly.
How to finish straight hair for a long time
1. Lightly keep spray on the bangs. Let’s call from a position about 15 cm away.
2. Take hair oil on the palm of your hand and apply it to the entire hair as if you were combing it from near the root, and you’re done! Due to the nature of oil that repels water, it blocks moisture. If you are prone to petanko, use the spray on your bangs instead of oil.
First aid when hair spreads during the day
1. Even though I finished it well, the volume still comes out in the afternoon … If you like that, do a trick! Blocking roughly from the temple to the back. Put the side hair on your ears, leaving the face line, and fix it with a hairpin. Secure the pin so that it doesn’t float from her scalp.
2. When you pull down the hair on the bee, the volume behind the ears will be neatly settled! This technique is recommended for people who have a lot of hair and who can easily spread it.
Moisturizing Nanoe allows moisture to penetrate the hair and tightens the cuticle. I am happy that it is convenient to use overseas.
Read also: What is empathy fatigue? What to do when you are mentally distressed by miserable news or stories , What is stress management? Workplace mental health measures , 9 Rules to create a body that doesn’t get cold