Don’t you want to try the new Apple update anymore? Here we explain how to return to the official version of iOS 16.
There are many new features announced about the iOS 16.1 beta , so it is not surprising that users want to obtain this update and try all its functions.
However, as with every beta, certain issues have been reported, and this time it has affected iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max users . These are bugs related to dual frequency GPS .
This would be a big inconvenience if you have just bought your iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max, so one option you can apply is to uninstall this update and go back to the official iOS 16 version . At DEPOR , we explain how to do it.
Steps to go back to iOS 16 if you installed the iOS 16.1 beta
- From your iPhone , go to the Settings section .
- Once inside, click on the General option .
- Now, click on VPN and device management , located at the bottom of the screen.
- From the available alternatives, choose Configuration Profile.
- Look for the iOS 16.1 beta and tap on it.
- After this, select Delete profile.
- Enter iPhone unlock password , followed by Delete .
- Finally, you will have to search for the official iOS 16 version and install it again.
The trick to record videos faster from an iPhone
- As a first step, open the Camera app .
- After this, press constantly on the shutter button, located in the lower area.
- This way you will start recording immediately.
- Once you want to stop filming, release the button and you’re good to go.
With these steps, you will no longer have to click on the record option to just start the action. You can apply this trick whenever you need to capture the moment quickly.
This is how you can prevent Instagram from tracking your location from the iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter the main menu of your iPhone and access Settings .
- After this, open the Instagram app .
- Once inside, choose the Location button .
- Among the options, scroll down to the Precise Location option , which allows the app to track your location.
- Now, disable this feature.
From now on, you won’t have to worry about Instagram finding your exact location, but only an approximation of where you are.
This is how you can prevent iPhone voice memos from self-destructing
- First, tap on Settings from your iPhone menu .
- Then, choose the Messages option .
- Once done, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Select Audio Messages .
- Among the alternatives, choose Expire .
- Now hit Never .
After this, you no longer have to worry about your voice messages being automatically deleted from the app itself.