The time has come ! Overwatch 2 is in full swing and the original Overwatch servers have been put to rest. But even with such a massive game, run by one of the biggest gaming companies, Overwatch 2 still managed to fix player navigation glitches and errors, unfortunately. And while jumping in and playing with friends is generally a painless experience in most cases, players are having issues even seeing their friends at all through Overwatch 2, making it impossible to play together. Luckily for you, we have some remedies to fix this problem so you can get back to teaming up with your best friends!
How to fix Overwatch 2 friends not showing up
While there’s no reason why friends aren’t showing up for some players right now, there are a number of creative ways you can get around that hurdle. There are several that work, so try them until you finally get to your friend’s lobby.
- You could try asking your friend to send you an invitation from their end.
- If you have more than one friend in the lobby you are trying to enter, have more than one send an invite .
- You could actually send invites to your friends via the in-game chat feature.
- Try creating a group and inviting friends that way.
- You could try restarting Overwatch 2 altogether.
Make sure you’re friends with Overwatch 2
While you can be friends on your specific gaming platform, another reason you can’t see your friends is because you’re not friends through Overwatch 2. Similar to games like Fortnite or Call of Duty, Overwatch 2 has its own in-game friends list that you can befriend with other players. Chances are you won’t see these friends because you’re not friends in-game.
Here’s how to befriend people in Overwatch 2:
- Go to your friends list
- Click the “Add a friend” option.
- Enter either their Battle Tag (Overwatch 2 username) or email attached to that account.
- They will receive a friend request to accept.
- Once accepted, you will be able to see each other.
These are all our remedies to fix your friends list not showing up in Overwatch 2! Be sure to check out some of our other guides to fix some of the lingering issues in Overwatch 2.[wpdiscuz-feedback id=”l3o3emxy0y” question=”Please leave a feedback on this” opened=”0″][/wpdiscuz-feedback]