Since the launch of Overwatch 2 yesterday, the whole community has faced several errors and bugs related to the game. One such error plagiarizing the experience of several players is the “Time Out Communicating with Battle.net Services”, which occurs when you try to connect to the game during long queues, especially above 100. As a network timeout error between your client and Blizzard Servers, you are left with only to wait for your client to establish a solid connection before running out of default timer. Still, there are some commonly deployed techniques you can try to fix network-related issues like restarting your internet , using different DNS serversor switching to a wired connection .
- How To Fix Overwatch 2 An Unexpected Server Error Has Occurred
- How to Fix Overwatch 2 “Friends Not Showing Up” Error
What causes the “Time Out Communicating with Battle.net Services” error in Overwatch 2?
As mentioned earlier, the problem occurs when you are unable to establish a connection from your platform with Battlenet services within the time limit. You can expect the error to pop up from time to time until Blizzard expands their server to reduce the wait time or the buzz around the game subsides.
Common solutions to fix “Time Out Communicating with Battle.net Services” error in Overwatch 2
Keep in mind that these are just a few solutions for fixing network-related problems and are not specific to our problem.
- Restart your Internet : Restart your Internet by turning off your modem hub or router and try to reconnect.
- Changing DNS Server : Try changing your DNS from your current one to something different from your network settings.
- Wired connection : Replace your WIFI connection with a wired connection using a LAN cable. It helps you have much more stable and faster experience than wireless experience.
If none of the solutions work for you, you can avoid the error by logging into the game from another server or during off-peak hours like midnight.
Read also: What does MIT mean in Overwatch 2? Answered